• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Players not paid for January **Sky Sports News**

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
Just announced on Sky Sports news...

Confirms our fears I guess.
"Financial problems caused Southend to end up in the high court earlier in the week, they staved off a winding up order and have 28 days to pay off an outstanding bill of £200,000. But Sky sources are telling us today that the players haven't been paid for January - They play Tranmere tomorrow, and are without a win in 5"

Last edited:
SUFC Players Not Paid For January

Sky Sources on SSN.

Full dialogue:

"Financial problems caused Southend to end up in the high court earlier in this week, they staved off a winding up order and have 28 days to pay off an outstanding bill of £200,000 but Sky Sources telling us today that the players haven't been paid for January - haven't been paid for January. They play Tranmere tomorrow, and are without a win in 5, but have not paid their players for January."

Last edited:
It gives me the opportunity to say it "came from between Natalie Sawyer's lips."

Sadly, it was the bloke who confirmed it, but it's a nice thought nonetheless.

Indeed.

She is looking a real talent lately. Is she carrying a bun in the oven? She seems to have that "glow" about her.

Anyway, back on topic.

What the hell is going on. No wonder the players are under performing.

MATTEERRRFAAACCEEE!!!!

18532_231656743201_634148201_3374171_4967089_n.jpg

I regularly blame Sam Matterface for my troubles.

This time is no different.

sam-matterface.jpg

Look at the smugness. It makes me want to have sex with his fiance.

Back on-topic.

Natalie's stupendous breasts seem to be taking on a life of their own too, which may indicate pregnancyness. She is, however, on the morning shift, and I'd have thought Sky wouldn't run the risk of her throwing up either on air or during ad breaks.

Perhaps she's now just a real sort and put there to keep us watching the same news endlessly. Works for me.

The thing about that announcement is it doesn't mention anything about the fact that the reason we got a winding up order is because of a dispute about the amount we previously paid! I agree with Ron HMRC are taking the ****!

"Financial problems caused Southend to end up in the high court earlier in the week, they staved off a winding up order and have 28 days to pay off an outstanding bill of £200,000. But Sky sources are telling us today that the players haven't been paid for January - They play Tranmere tomorrow, and are without a win in 5"

Waffle ya way out of that one Ron, who's fault this time?

Is anybody not the least bit suspicious of the timing of this apparent news story? The players have allegedly not been paid for 2 weeks, yet the story is released just 24 hours before the biggest game of our season?

I really do fear the worst. I'm not convined we will be kicking off in August. But you will be able to buy your bread from Sainsbury's at around W block in the West Stand.

Enough is enough Ron, lies and ******** have shown you up for what you are, now effecting the loyal people that work for you, time to run along and mess up someone else's future!

Last edited by a moderator:

The fact that they can't get that bit right undermines the credibility of the rest of the article as far as i'm concerned.

The thing about that announcement is it doesn't mention anything about the fact that the reason we got a winding up order is because of a dispute about the amount we previously paid! I agree with Ron HMRC are taking the ****!

I really dont understand the animosity toward the HMRC. RM(along with other chairmen) has been paying the wages and selling tickets, etc but avoiding paying over the Income tax, National insurance and VAT to keep the sinking(or is it stinking) ship afloat. Over three years ago he promised that the club would break even.............we can see now that waffle and promises doesnt pay the bills.

Back