• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Players paid (now confirmed still UNPAID by CP)

Carl

Striker
I’ve seen on Twitter than players have been paid, and that St John’s are covering today.

Frankly this is amazing news for the footballing side of the club, and I’m hugely relieved that the game is actually going ahead.

Nice to hear positive rumours for once, been a miserable week.

(again, feel like I have to caveat everything now but hopefully won’t have to for long - posting as a fan and fan alone now, there’s no hidden agenda to this whatsoever).

I’ve seen on Twitter than players have been paid, and that St John’s are covering today.

Frankly this is amazing news for the footballing side of the club, and I’m hugely relieved that the game is actually going ahead.

Nice to hear positive rumours for once, been a miserable week.

(again, feel like I have to caveat everything now but hopefully won’t have to for long - posting as a fan and fan alone now, there’s no hidden agenda to this whatsoever).
Was hoping you would say we paid HMRC

Why would you eat anywhere other than the Fish House within RH or in fact half a mile of the stadium? When your old school dinners are the second best option in the area, that’s saying something.
Probably because the prices have gone through the roof. But yes, it is good quality food there.

Complete guess, but maybe the money from pre-match ticket sales is what’s been used to pay the players if it’s true they’ve been paid 🤷‍♂️

Complete guess, but maybe the money from pre-match ticket sales is what’s been used to pay the players if it’s true they’ve been paid 🤷‍♂️
It would certainly contribute but would struggle to see it meeting the whole pay run for a NL side.

That the most important things, I am keeping an eyes 👀 on the phone for next 2 hours as I am away!

List of lies told this week:

- Game won’t be on
- No food or drinks served
- No stewards
- No H&S certificate because of Ambulance payment
- No social media for the game

Almost like some people enjoy the hysteria of it all.

Looking forward to March 1st…or maybe just before 😉 so we can get on supporting the club rather than making up stuff to gather support for pointless protests.

- Game won’t be on
- No stewards

Looking forward to March 1st…or maybe just before 😉 so we can get on supporting the club rather than making up stuff to gather support for pointless protests.
While we may not be the worst run club in the country (according to some pundit) we defo have some of the most ridiculous fans. Sitting hear laughing at some of the rumours of people around me who just absolutely have zero clue.

- Game won’t be on
- No stewards

To be fair, given staff weren't paid, it's a fair concern to have. Didn't see anyone state things wouldn't be open as a fact.

While we may not be the worst run club in the country (according to some pundit) we defo have some of the most ridiculous fans. Sitting hear laughing at some of the rumours of people around me who just absolutely have zero clue.
So you are content that the staff continue not to be paid are you. You continue with your laughing...

Back