• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
Dear Mods. I know we have our own board but this hasn't generated too much interest so far.

ShrimperZone FC are looking to strengthen their squad for next season and are considering players for all positions, especially forwards and midfielders. Players must be 17 by 31st August.

We are training/playing right the way through the summer on Wednesday nights from 8.45pm-10.15pm at Boots 'n Laces (Cost £2 - astros or trainers needed) and Sunday mornings from 10am-12pm at Priory Park (currently at no cost).

At the moment training is no more than a friendly kick-around to keep everyone together (and to assess potential newcomers). We have entered two teams into a five a side tournament at Cupids, Wakering from Sunday 5th June to the middle of July. Once this is completed serious training will commence.

Anyone genuinely interested is more than welcome to come over on Wednesdays and/or Sundays but it would be helpful if you could PM me beforehand or, at the very least, reply here.

Naturally for any lurkers out there one of the key requirements is that you are also an SUFC fan. (thus ruling out a few regular posters on here ). It is also a club requirement that people who have trained for 4 weeks become club associate members.

Thanks

Tony, Manager, ShrimperZone FC.

You could also meet me. What more could you want ...

oops.gif
wink.gif

Maybe it could be worth pinning this topic to save it being bumped every few hours?

I would be up for this.
I am a left footer and even though I have not played for a while, would like to give it a go in midfield.
I train in Martial Arts so am pretty fit anyway (not good looking 'fit' though!)

Let me know if you still need players.

You and Durera (Adam) can kick each other to death then!!
laugh.gif

We had about 28 on Wednesday which is a bit silly really seeing as there's only room for about 8/9 a-side at B&L which meant we had 3 teams but we'll be training for the next 3/4 weeks on Sunday, over at Cupids from 10am till 12/12.30pm as we start the cupids 5-a-side tourny at the start of June sometime and that lasts for 6/7 weeks.

If you are going to turn up, do it quickly, as decisions will be made and opportunities to take me out are limited!!
tounge.gif
Everyone is welcome. Just make sure your a Southend fan. That counts you out then, Chris. Mind you, your kid is probably better than you ...

wink.gif

Kev - AS USUAL YOU HAVE f**kED UP - We are NOT training over at Cupids - For the next two weeks Sunday training is (as always) over at Priory Park and you are more than welcome IGUN.

the 5 a side (over at Cupids) starts on 5th June

i am a left side central defender and i am looking for a team in the area.i am over 40 but still very fit.what time is training?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ May 20 2005,22:44)]Kev - AS USUAL YOU HAVE f**kED UP  - We are NOT training over at Cupids - For the next two weeks Sunday training is (as always) over at Priory Park and you are more than welcome IGUN.

the 5 a side (over at Cupids) starts on 5th June
Nice one ORM, the "Tell Kev it's at Cupids and then all go to Priory Park" ploy was working nicely until now!

Tsk.
oops.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 20 2005,23:02)]i am a left side central defender and i am looking for a team in the area.i am over 40 but still very fit.what time is training?
10 am this Sunday at Priory Park, right next to the car park

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimpersarmy @ May 20 2005,23:55)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 20 2005,23:02)]i am a left side central defender and i am looking for a team in the area.i am over 40 but still very fit.what time is training?
10 am this Sunday at Priory Park, right next to the car park
thanks mate
wink.gif

Back