• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who do you want to win the other semi?

• Plymouth

Votes: 30 30.6%
  • Wycombe

Votes: 45 45.9%
  • No preference

Votes: 23 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sillyshrimper

Mascot
The other League Two playoff semi-final takes place at 19:45 tonight. Any preference as to who wins the first leg, and who do you think is most likely to take an advantage into the return fixture next week?

We struggle vs Plymouth and they have Reid who scores for fun against us, as well as keeping plenty of clean sheets, not as many as us though!

Think Wycombe are still struggling with injuries, would rather them at Wembley!

Prefer Wycombe,

they don't have a kiddie killer in their team...

A 'kiddie killer' who very nearly signed for us, I think it's time to let that one drop and focus on the football.

Cant see a very much weakened Wycombe team getting any joy at Plymouth .if it is only 1-0 from the fist leg then Wycombe have a good chance at home

Plymouth would take about 20,000 to Wembley where as Wycombe would probably only muster about 10,000. So from an attmosphere point of view I would much rather have plymouth rather than stare out at empty seats like the Crewe final.

Plymouth would take about 20,000 to Wembley where as Wycombe would probably only muster about 10,000. So from an attmosphere point of view I would much rather have plymouth rather than stare out at empty seats like the Crewe final.

I could see Plymouth bringing double that, they are a 'sleeping giant' of the lower divisions and haven't had much to cheer about in recent years.

Ridiculously obvious hand ball. Typical of the luck Wycombe seem to get, for that reason I'd prefer Plymouth who I feel we have a better record against. Wycombe seem to be another of "those" teams we struggle with.

Back