• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Massimo Giovanni

Old Timer⭐⭐
As I can't see a thread yet, and I am interested!

Dan

White, Bolger, Prosser, Coker
Weston, Lenard, Clifford, Payne, Atkinson
Corr

Playing 4 5 1

or for other

4 4 3.

2=2 draw as a result.

Early start for those of us on the TZ coach. Looking forward to it though.
Phil has promised changes.....
My team would be
Bentley

Bloger mads prosser........mads sweeping
Right wing back white left wing back coker
Lenny clifford
Payne
Corr weston

Fantastic effort by those fans doing both Carlisle and Plymouth in consecutive weeks. Two very long days. Hope we get the result to make their trip back a happy one.

Bentley

White Bolger Prosser Coker

Clifford Leonard Payne

Weston

Corr Coulthirst

What are the odds it will be a score draw?

Our last three meetings at Home Park:

2013-2014 - Plymouth 1-1 Blues
2012-2013 - Plymouth 1-1 Blues
2011-2012 - Plymouth 2-2 Blues

:stunned:

Fantastic effort by those fans doing both Carlisle and Plymouth in consecutive weeks. Two very long days. Hope we get the result to make their trip back a happy one.

You're not wrong - I went to Carlisle but I never considered going to Plymouth as well! Bonkers but good for the team to get such huge away games out of the way so early on.

As for the team - I have no idea but based on their performance last Saturday I think they will be okay.

A draw would be fine.

I admire the fans taking on these two trips, reminds me of my younger days when my mate and I did Darlo followed closely by Chesterfield and Rochdale. Absolute madness or dedication, still not sure which. COYBB

Ideally, a win, but I would settle for a point. More importantly I would like to see Barney and/or Coulthirst score from open play. COYB

Ideally, a win, but I would settle for a point. More importantly I would like to see Barney and/or Coulthirst score from open play. COYB

Yeah quite agree !, hope to witness this event this afternoon, me and me lad will be there as we only live 15 miles away. 3-1 to the blues is my forecast,!

Yeah quite agree !, hope to witness this event this afternoon, me and me lad will be there as we only live 15 miles away. 3-1 to the blues is my forecast,!

I fear we are following trend from last year. Great start then bad luck story starts. Expecting to lose today while again not taking our chances

I fear we are following trend from last year. Great start then bad luck story starts. Expecting to lose today while again not taking our chances

That sounds more pessimistic than the current situation warrants - even if we lose today. This is based on my view that we are still looking to get the right balance in the team and for some players to get up to 100% match sharp.

A couple of goals for players like Corr, Weston, Barney and Sharkey would be significant I think.

One change - Atkinson in for Coulthirst.

He promises changes and delivers one big negative one......attacking bloke that gets in good positions and then misses for a headless chicken that never gets close enough to miss

One change and Mads not even on the bench...why does Brown make claims about changed then make one...bloody ridiculous

Hang on, Brown said he will make 1 or 2 changes then people moan that he always says that and never does. So he makes a change, like he said, and people moan anyway. He might as well just not say anything.

Back