• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pointless because the outcome is obvious but....

who do you want to win the play off final?

• Doncaster

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Scummy Leeds

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

conehead12

Youth Team
who do you want to win the play offs? Donnie or leeds? Now before you vote for donnie, remember going to leeds is always fun and eventful

I have felt for some time now that as a club our best interests would be served by 'losing ' Leeds and Forest to the CCC , making it a much more open league next year .

On that performance Donny should emerge victorious at Wembley but I fear they may have had their 'perfect' performance a game too soon.

No matter how much I would like to see them beat Leeds and no matter how superior they are to us at this point in time, I would still prefer to pit our resources against theirs in the next campaign , rather than Leeds

They were streets ahead of us on the night , but only got 4 points more than us all season.

Back