• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pony pay rises

March for me, hoping for a tad better than that though!

0% of fu-k all pay rise
0% fu-k all of bonus.
I think I will settle for 0% of Fu-k All
sad.gif

I got 40p pay rise per hour
biggrin.gif

Thought that was a bit cr*p myself..... plus it goes up again when you've been there a year, so in my case, March/April time.

3.44 % backdated last month from August, but can someone please explain to me what a bonus is?

<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>Bonuses are in July here - 9%-odd it was.
Measly 4-odd% for rise though

sad.gif
</span>

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Dec. 19 2003,15:51)]but can someone please explain to me what a bonus is?
Bonus
Something given or paid in addition to what is usual or expected.

- A sum of money or an equivalent given to an employee in addition to the employee&#39;s usual compensation.
- A sum of money in addition to salary that is given to a professional athlete for signing up with a team.
- A subsidy from a government to an industry.
- A sum of money paid by a government to a war veteran.
- A premium, as of stock, that is given by a corporation to another party, such as a purchaser of its securities.
- A sum of money that is paid by a corporation in excess of interest or royalties charged for the granting of a privilege or a loan to that corporation.

There u go, thicko
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ Dec. 19 2003,15:56)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Dec. 19 2003,15:51)]but can someone please explain to me what a bonus is?
Bonus    
Something given or paid in addition to what is usual or expected.

- A sum of money or an equivalent given to an employee in addition to the employee's usual compensation.
- A sum of money in addition to salary that is given to a professional athlete for signing up with a team.
- A subsidy from a government to an industry.
- A sum of money paid by a government to a war veteran.
- A premium, as of stock, that is given by a corporation to another party, such as a purchaser of its securities.
- A sum of money that is paid by a corporation in excess of interest or royalties charged for the granting of a privilege or a loan to that corporation.

There u go, thicko
biggrin.gif
NERD ALERT! NERD ALERT!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Dec. 19 2003,15:51)]can someone please explain to me what a bonus is?
Means about 200% round here....
wink.gif

Am due to get a 14% rise in March.
However it works out at about £1 an hour, possibly less as I think I'll be on 6 day weeks.

Will however be having a chat start of next week with personnel about getting a re-location up-lift......

Mine was all rolled into one payment..........

Redundancy at end of February
biggrin.gif

I wanted to get out and now I have been given a golden handshake to get out.

Thanks to work I have already got a trip to the Far East planned.

Obviously I hope to get a job lined up in the meantime - while they are paying me til end of February I have cut my hours:
9.30am - 12.30pm
biggrin.gif
and using my 3 hours productively looking for employment.

Thankfully I wasnt subjected to a 3% pay rise and a 1 % bonus across the board (pitiful - people are fuming).

For those who do not realise $AUD 500 = £210 - which equates to not a great bonus for a full time job, but still better than my last company which was run by Ebenezer Scrooge, they did not believe in Christmas let alone bonuses
wink.gif

Thanks for the conversion...now I am totally depressed &#33;&#33;&#33;
tounge.gif

Well it had better be an improvement on the disgusting 50p an hour raise of last year or I will be available for interviews very quickly.

Only just got my pay rise this month back dated to April 2003&#33;&#33;&#33; 3.9% WOW&#33;

But&#39;s thats the public sector for you.

Back