• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Poor old Sean Penn

Most pointless election EVER!

I bet the three who voted for Argies were some sheep who wandered in by accident. :winking:

Only 3 people voted against in the Falklands referendum, with a 92% referendum.

Falklands is British.

:thumbsup:
As they should be!

Smiley20waving20Union20Jack.gif

Argentina should concentrate on cheating at football and harbouring Nazi war criminals.

Sean Penn should concentrate on being less of a ****.

Does anyone else find a wonderful irony in a bunch of Colonists who then committed Genocide on the native population trying to "reclaim" the Falkland Islands on the basis that the current occupants (who's ancestors were living there before Argentina was even a country) are a bunch of Colonists?

images

The three who voted against have given the election some legitimacy. If it had been a 100% then it would be easier for challenging either the voter registration, poll or count procedure.

Who had actually ever heard of The Falklands before Maggie sent the troops in to give her a boost?

Could be wrong, but I believe that there are a handful of Argentinians resident at on the Islands that were entitled to vote. If so, I'm guessing these were the three.

Not necessarily, it might have been a few of the islanders who would prefer the Falklands to become completely independent.

The islands have loads of room and have slowly been building the population. If Argies wanted to go & become regular islanders there what is to stop them?

Who had actually ever heard of The Falklands before Maggie sent the troops in to give her a boost?

No-one. Not even the Argentinians who were claiming them as their own. According to an Argentinian I work with the Military Junta decided to go after them to start a war to unite the country. They went after them because a fight with Chile over some other Islands was defused by the church. Everyone in Argentina then had to look them up in a map.

The new Pope can bugger off with his opinions on the matter as well. Whenever religion and territorial occupation mix, it tends to lead to bloody warshed, which i think the locals could probably do without!

Have you ever heard of Upton Snodsbury? If not, would you be happy for a foreign power to take it over?

(it's a small village in Worcestershire)

Have you ever heard of Upton Snodsbury? If not, would you be happy for a foreign power to take it over?

(it's a small village in Worcestershire)

Anything with "Upton" in the title can be given away as far as I'm concerned. Bloody Spammers get everywhere.

Back