• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Port Vale Programme

kirstyvale

Hello Ladies and Gents,

I'm currently looking for a Southend United supporter, preferably who will be travelling to Vale Park this season, who is willing to answer a few questions for the Official Port Vale programme. It will just involve you sending me your e-mail address and a digital picture of yourself, and I will send you a series of questions relating to your time as a Southend supporter. Your answers and picture will then be published in the Port Vale v's Southend United programme.

Good Luck for the forthcoming season and I'll pop back on here soon to see if anybody is willing to take part. If you are interested, just leave a message here saying so (with a contact e-mail address or via PM here if that's possible) and then I'll get in touch from there.

Thanks,

Kirsty

Hello again,

Hopefully I have somebody fixed up to take part in this, however, is there anybody else who would be interested if this particular person cannot take part? If so, please put details here, or pm me.

Thanks,

Kirsty

Last time i went to Port Vale a group of so called port vale fans decided to jump me and my mate walking through the park away from the ground.....we had just been hammered 4.0 and standing on a rain swept open terrace....(circa frank lumpard senior days) I was in the Forces at the time and were instructed never to retalliate in certain situations....resulting in my car being smashed up with not one copper in sight....ah the memories ....so yeah count me in ..ive a few things to tell the port vale massive !!

ps beware of anyone asking you the time...they may just want to check your accent !:mad:

If there is anybody willing to take part in this, please could you pm me your e-mail address. I will then send the questions to you via e-mail tonight and would politely ask that you could get them back to me by Monday morning, if possible. I realise that this is very late notice, but two people who said that they'd take part have not yet got back to me.

Thanks to those who have contacted me regarding this thread. I have no received an entry for the programme.

Kirsty

Back