• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Port Vale Tickets

Pubey

just booked mine (five of them) and it was a struggle to get unrestricted view in block W. If anyone has to book a few together then it's probably worth phoning up when you get a chance

The days of crowds of 3500 on the last game of the season seems a long way away !! Long this may continue !!

Thank you, Martin, Tilly and Brush - you can't beat a sell out atmosphere

Taking my two kids and missus to this game and struggled to get 4 together. That was a few weeks ago.

Hopefully they'll all enjoy it. Expecting a party atmosphere.

surely port vale wont bring many they dont get many at home games!
so we can surely open a bit of the north???
im gonna go get mine today i think

Taking my two kids and missus to this game and struggled to get 4 together. That was a few weeks ago.

Hopefully they'll all enjoy it. Expecting a party atmosphere.

who knows.. it could be a promotion party!

Might be able to sort out 1 spare if you don't mind sitting next to me in the Family stands...

Ah we're in the family stand as well . I booked mine about 2 weeks back and there was little left then !!

Couldn't get 4 together in the Family Stand. We're South Upper. 4 rows back. Should be a good view for the nippers, if they happen to glance up from their DSs.

according to the the lady in the ticket office the other day we have sold over 9000 tickets...

with over a week to go Ron will be mad not to open the North Bank to home fans I cannot see Port vale bring any more than 400 tbh

COME ON U SHRIMPERS

yeah i reckon it will be 10000+ home fans with about 2-300 from port vale.
Would be mad not to open the north bank for this one and having not got my ticket yet that is what i am waiting for.

Imagine what the playoff semi will be like.

Forest or Leeds will sell theirs out and we will have our first sell out of the season.

according to the the lady in the ticket office the other day we have sold over 9000 tickets...

with over a week to go Ron will be mad not to open the North Bank to home fans I cannot see Port vale bring any more than 400 tbh

COME ON U SHRIMPERS

I'd guess SUFC are waiting to see how many presales there are from Port Vale. If it wasn't last game of the season (even with nothing left to play for, for them) I'd say they would bring no more than 250. 4/500 is probably a good estimate otherwise.

Back