• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Portsmouth v Southend United

As always lately I’m expecting a defeat tonight but hoping for another tight game where more improvement is shown and we make them work very hard for any reward. Still can’t see us keeping a clean sheet and can’t see us scoring but just give us more steps in the right direction. Points can come after this one hopefully.

Got my free voucher for having no sound on the Donny game. So, using it for this game. Watching Southend warm up. A lot more effort than usual. Sol is having an impact.

Watching via the firestick.

Good picture with pompey radio commentary for the warm up.

Away end looks very sparse indeed. As does the majority of the ground.

Could be a very low crowd for pompey

Giving Jonathon Ross a £6M salary, was one of their biggest. Scandalous to pay this sort of person this sort of money.
As my dear old dad used to say: 'a thing is worth what you pay for it'. Not my taste either, btw, but there again, what about footballers on £250k a week - just for kicking the synthetic equivalent of a pig's bladder?

A lot depends on how we handle Marquis. He has not been prolific so far this season but he must be relishing the chance to get on the scoresheet tonight, as he always seemed to score for Doncaster against us. Big test.

Currently the iFollow picture is excellent. No sound yet apart from background noise.

Watching via the firestick.

Good picture with pompey radio commentary for the warm up.

Away end looks very sparse indeed. As does the majority of the ground.

Could be a very low crowd for pompey
How do you do it via the firestick ? I usually use a laptop then HDMI out to TV but I have a firestick too which sounds an easier solution ?

And our old mate Stuart Smith is one of the BBC Commentators. How long before he talks out of his arse I wonder?

Back