• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Positivity

Another good find ,if you like political theatre is this :-

I remember the period well since I stayed at Bruce George's house the night he was elected Labour MP for Walsall South in Feb 1974.IF I'd been a bit quicker to answer the phone in the morning I'd have taken a call from Joe Haines (Wilson's Press secretary)phoning to put BG through to Harold Wilson!

Last edited:
Kitten update. One black, the other black with white paws, girl and boy. Named Bob and Marley. Cute as hell, bye bye street cred.

You will have to let us see some photos. I fostered for Cats Protection rescue for a few years and was lucky enough to look after a number of Mums with kittens. When they get a bit bigger and start to toddle around they really are great to watch and very entertaining. Are you going to keep them - very hard to part with.

101646279_10222781735554621_8991773944121917440_n.jpg

The Cliffs Pavilion have just emailed me to say that our tickets for Michael Bolton (she likes him) have been transferred to October next year. This suggests the Cliffs think they will still be around then. Just waiting to see what happens to our panto tickets now.

The Cliffs Pavilion have just emailed me to say that our tickets for Michael Bolton (she likes him) have been transferred to October next year. This suggests the Cliffs think they will still be around then. Just waiting to see what happens to our panto tickets now.

That old chestnut :Smile:

Bet you love a sing in the shower to How can we be lovers!

Reactions: RHB

This is well worth watching.

(Don't think my wife will ever forgive me for taking her to Epping forest on the day that Charles and Di got hitched -and seeing the original version of this with Frank Finlay as Salieri in the WE afterwards).

Incidentally saw this version 2 years ago at a NT live cinema tranmission in Barna and missed my last train bck to SC.Had to spring for a painfully expensive taxi ride!

Back