• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Posters throughout history

Napster

No ⭐
I remember FM13 being obtuse a few years ago.

But in all my time on SZ, wiggy continues to astound me with sheer pig-headedness, personal bias and obscuring fact/opinion.

But to be fair, if we all ignore wiggy, she might go away. But we can't help taking the bait!

laugh.gif

For all Wiggys Bullsh!t, the board would be a poorer place i feel. I think we need the pantomime evil step mother.
laugh.gif

Indeed, KS. Wiggy is a constant source of humour and gives the board a lighter side sometimes....

wiggy's presence is beneficial I feel - its always a nice feeling to feel superior to someone isn't it!
laugh.gif

I think she does it deliberately. Too many people rise to the bait too much. Still, what else would we talk about in quiet times? And occasionally she does have a point. The delivery leaves much to be desired.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kent Shrimper @ Dec. 21 2005,17:13)]For all Wiggys Bullsh!t, the board would be a poorer place i feel. I think we need the pantomime evil step mother.
laugh.gif
I could live without her - no problem
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Dec. 21 2005,17:37)]Indeed, KS. Wiggy is a constant source of humour and gives the board a lighter side sometimes....
wiggy post's some eye opening stuff on here but the bottom line is that its always predictably negative, calling for the same heads to roll week in week out and it gets boring, to the stage that if i see a topic started by this person i don't even bother to read it.

Like most of the poster of this type, they usually quitenen down after a few months........
upside.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C'mon you Blues @ Dec. 21 2005,20:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kent Shrimper @ Dec. 21 2005,17:13)]For all Wiggys Bullsh!t, the board would be a poorer place i feel. I think we need the pantomime evil step mother.
laugh.gif
I could live without her - no problem  
cool.gif
Fancy having to live with her.................aaaaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
sad.gif
sad.gif

Back