• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

pound for pound, who is fitter...

which five piece girl group?

• Total voters
ths eaturdays look a very nice bunch of ladies
but girls aloud = cheryl cole

i rest my case

Well maybe it's that I've grown up with them or that I'm biased as I genuinely like most of their records, but it's the Aloud ain't it?

Sure, when you see how they started out:

p7j4s4tGtk.jpg

it makes you realise that you throw enough ridiculous diets, make up, hair products and personal trainers at someone then almost anyone can become a looker with some hard work, but they're awfully versatile looking ladies.

Modern:
Girls_Aloud_386717a.jpg

Classy:
girls-aloud.jpg

Weird:
girls-aloud.jpg

Achievable:
Gallery-Girls-Aloud-Girls-002.jpg

Glamorous:
Girls+Aloud+GA_HQ.png

Girls-Aloud-682_736010a.jpg

Kinky:
GirlsAloud-TangledUp.png

Cheeky:
GirlsAloudCRPA_468x534.jpg

Saccharin sweet:
Girls+Aloud+Long+Hot+Summer.png

and, of course, downright filthy...

girls_aloud.jpg

Saturdays.

Their Ginger is superior to the Girls Aloud Ginger in every possible way. Cheryl Cole I'd love to punch, although I'd probably have to stop her punching the black one out of the Saturdays first. On that note, the black girl in the Saturdays is incredible.

Having met Frankie, I can confirm she is just as hot in real life as she is on TV, if not hotter.

The only downside to the Saturdays is the other one who isn't blonde, although blondie makes up for the other ones downsides. Whereas the Girls Aloud blondie can't make up for the chunkiness of the other one, as she's a bit whoreish.

That's my play-by-play analysis of it anyway.

I've never even heard of The Saturdays, so GA win on default, though if that Ginger one thinks she's even allowed in the bedroom to watch, she's got another thing coming.

I still can't get over the fact that some of the Saturdays were in S Club Juniors.

I'm the same with that girl from the Harry Potter flicks that people fancy; they all still look about 16 to me and the thought of a New of the World lynch-mob hunting me down for so much as looking at them is enough to put me off...

Back