• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Powerleague - Bishopsgate

Kent Shrimper

Mike Reid
I was playing the customary tuesday lunchtime 5 a side at Worship street today and low and behold there was a fellow shrimper in goal for the other team, i was wondering if he posts on here and also whether anyone else based in the City plays Tuesday lunchtimes for there company?

Fraid not, but will be in the City Shadwell Summer football 5-aside league

i assume thats the 5-a-side that you go past on the c2c line... this might be a dumb question but it must take a bit of time to get out of the office, play some footie and get showered and changed back in a lunch break, how can you manage that!?

do they have evening leagues.. I'm hoping the organisation I'm on placement with in the summer will do this!

i assume thats the 5-a-side that you go past on the c2c line... this might be a dumb question but it must take a bit of time to get out of the office, play some footie and get showered and changed back in a lunch break, how can you manage that!?

do they have evening leagues.. I'm hoping the organisation I'm on placement with in the summer will do this!

Easy! It's in the evenings.

:thump:

Im not sure if its on the C2C line? But its just up Bishopsgate by RBS. Each game is only 20 mins a game so you can get down there changed and back in you lunch hour. Although my company are good as gold

Nope, that's Mile End where I believe there is an evening league from 8 til 9. We usually play there at nine and if you happen to be passing on the train and see a darting midfield maestro in a Southend/Ajax kit then that would be me. You wouldn't get there from the city that quick because it's a couple of stops on the central line and a good ten minute walk from the tube.

The powerleague is just North of Liverpool St station next to the paintball. Don't play there Tuesday lunchtime but I do play down there in the Sunday league for Jason Lee's Pineapple farmers, a team whose name I had absolutely no say in! We're champions of sorts although Sunday's game with the Money Shot will be massive in deciding the league.

Nope, that's Mile End where I believe there is an evening league from 8 til 9. We usually play there at nine and if you happen to be passing on the train and see a darting midfield maestro in a Southend/Ajax kit then that would be me. You wouldn't get there from the city that quick because it's a couple of stops on the central line and a good ten minute walk from the tube.

The powerleague is just North of Liverpool St station next to the paintball. Don't play there Tuesday lunchtime but I do play down there in the Sunday league for Jason Lee's Pineapple farmers, a team whose name I had absolutely no say in! We're champions of sorts although Sunday's game with the Money Shot will be massive in deciding the league.

I have seen them on the board, I did have a chuckle when i noticed there name :D

I was playing the customary tuesday lunchtime 5 a side at Worship street today and low and behold there was a fellow shrimper in goal for the other team, i was wondering if he posts on here and also whether anyone else based in the City plays Tuesday lunchtimes for there company?

I play over there every tuesday night in the power league , and is the reason i'm still at work now as KIck off is at 9.20 !!!!

Must say i've not seen anyone wearing SUFC kits but we if i do i will remember to put at least 5 past him ;)

How you getting on this year , we won the prem last year but are struggling this season and need to win every game to win retain the title.

I play over there every tuesday night in the power league , and is the reason i'm still at work now as KIck off is at 9.20 !!!!

Must say i've not seen anyone wearing SUFC kits but we if i do i will remember to put at least 5 past him ;)

How you getting on this year , we won the prem last year but are struggling this season and need to win every game to win retain the title.

We are currently top of league 1 (2nd Division in old money), although we lost 4-1 yesterday. However it was nice for me to nuts the Keeper who was the SUFC fan wearing the Grey Insure and Go shirt.

We are currently top of league 1 (2nd Division in old money), although we lost 4-1 yesterday. However it was nice for me to nuts the Keeper who was the SUFC fan wearing the Grey Insure and Go shirt.

Good lad , we managed a 6-2 win although still not firing on all cyclinders, we have a toughy next week as play top of the league , so lose that and our season is over.............good job a new season is just every 16 weeks then :D

How could you stick it through a fellow Shrimper's legs. You're a bad person but I'm going to be godlike and hold off the rep

Back