• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre Match vs. Port Vale

It's a good idea to have a huge pre-match build up - the players deserve a heroes welcome.

or you could watch them both on the big screen in the new club shop before hand
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ July 29 2005,16:11)]I think it would be a good idea if just before kick-off next week we play an audio recording of the two goals at the Millennium Stadium. I think this would:

a) stir the crowd up and help make some noise; and,

b) help inspire the players (more).

Any views?
My view is that, whilst a good idea, the audio would be utterly indecipherable with the Hall's PA system and deafen the players.

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ July 29 2005,15:28)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ July 29 2005,16:11)]I think it would be a good idea if just before kick-off next week we play an audio recording of the two goals at the Millennium Stadium. I think this would:

a) stir the crowd up and help make some noise; and,

b) help inspire the players (more).

Any views?
My view is that, whilst a good idea, the audio would be utterly indecipherable with the Hall's PA system and deafen the players.

tounge.gif
If the Millwall friendly is anything to go by, the PA system WILL be utterly indecipherable but not because it'll deafen the players but because noone, not even the pidgeons, will be able to hear it!!!

Absolutely - a good idea but one that would be defeated by the woefully inadequate PA system at the Hall...!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (scamps @ July 29 2005,18:11)]Sounds like a great idea to get the crowd going. Anyone thought of some new music for when we score?
The music we have is good as it is in my opinion, did we not discuss this a few weeks back? Im not taking the p*ss, i really may well have dremt it, but im pretty sure we have discussed it.

Back