• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Season Games - where ya heading?

• Total voters

Floval Flyer

Licensed to ill⭐
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Interested to know which pre-season games you lot plan to attend?

I'm going to Stortford away, Brighton home and possibly Ebbsfleet.

So it's;
Braintree Town (a) Saturday 15th July, 3pm KO
Bishop's Stortford (a) Tuesday 18th July, 7.45pm KO
Ebbsfleet United (a) Saturday 22nd July, 3pm KO
Brighton & Hove Albion (H) Tuesday 25th July, 7.45pm KO
Cambridge United (a) Saturday 29th July, 3pm KO

Any clues where to have a beer before any of the away games or what your plans are? Are all the away fixtures pay on the gate??

Got tickets for the Brighton game today, hoping to go to Ebbsfleet but depends on work hubby has in for that day.

Brighton only for me. Might have done Braintree, but she was making noises of going to Freeport as well. I don't think so!

I am going to the Lowestoft town game weds the 19th Maybe its only the under 21 team but as its 20 mins from my door that will be my only one .

Cambridge they will be waiting for any Southend .

Wouldn't worry too much, tweed trousers make it a bugger to chase people and mortar boards despite their pointy corners do not make much of a weapon.

I agree it's a strange time to play that game with the court case fresh in people's minds but if you're that scared just don't wear colours.

Southend are playing at Lowestoft town this weds evening its not down but they are playing there unless its cancelled but its on the Lowestoft site kick off 7.45 .

Southend are playing at Lowestoft town this weds evening its not down but they are playing there unless its cancelled but its on the Lowestoft site kick off 7.45 .

Very odd. Why go all the way up there?

PLenty of local teams to have played.

Anyone going to Cambridge is going to be a target. I would say give it a swerve. It's not worth the aggravation.

Just Brighton , think Brighton have sold around a couple of hundred tickets thus far .

Back