• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Season Mooch

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
Southend will be training at Club Kingswood once again this pre-season from Monday the 5th of July for 2 weeks.

Once again they will attend to have lunch firstly (strange) followed by an aerobics class and the gym.

The racketball will follow but not be a regularly occurence as set by Tilly, as far as I am aware.

All of this was only sorted out by a phone call at lunch time today.

That is how they will be regaining some fitness! Amazing eh?

So did Nicky and Lawrie show up today and were there any new faces?

you just pinched that from The Echo / Official Site.

Gloucester Park in the morning for running, Kingswood in the afternoon for boxing, swimming, aerobics etc.

i saw the whole squad going for a run this morning at the roundabout at Garons, as we cheered in the car got a wave from Kev Maher

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]you just pinched that from The Echo / Official Site.

who pinched what?  
biggrin.gif
 I just wondered who had turned up for the first day of training? Don't they have to be weighed etc., and fined if they are overweight etc., ?  
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TerryintheWest @ July 06 2005,12:37)]
[b said:

who pinched what?  
biggrin.gif
 I just wondered who had turned up for the first day of training? Don't they have to be weighed etc., and fined if they are overweight etc., ?  
sad.gif
shame Jimmy C's still not around!

what happened to the dietitician we were going to employ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ July 06 2005,12:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TerryintheWest @ July 06 2005,12:37)]
[b said:

who pinched what?  
biggrin.gif
sad.gif
shame Jimmy C's still not around!

what happened to the dietitician we were going to employ?
Jimmy ate him...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ July 06 2005,12:15)]you just pinched that from The Echo / Official Site.

Gloucester Park in the morning for running, Kingswood in the afternoon for boxing, swimming, aerobics etc.
No I didn't. I posted that on June 27th before the club knew anything about it.

Chin up though, I know you all ask for news when people hear it.

But, hate it when it comes true.

Back