• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

With John White and Will Atkinson signed up, Freddy apparently firing to go and hopefully another few more decent players, where do you think we will finish this season roughly? Play Offs?

Too early to say, still got a few more weeks to go and hopefully a few more players to come in.

My guess at the moment would be mid-table, but with some luck and a settled team, especially in midfield which we lacked last season, we could maybe even push for the play-offs.

Not sure how anyone can really make any predictions. We have no idea of how good other teams are and dont even know how good our own players are yet.

We have to be aiming for play-offs, it was the failing to even reach them that resulted in Brown being brought it so that has to be his minimum.

difficult to say, depends on whether we go into administration at any point this season. if we do , then bottom 2 is not beyond us, otherwise 15th i would say there are some big clubs in the division this season with big support, such as portsmouth, plymouth,oxford, bristol rovers, plus the teams always around the playsoffs ie exeter, cheltenham and then you have good established football teams like scunthorpe and also 1 of the promoted teams seems to do well in the first season, so could be mansfield!! Our support and form would suggest mid to bottom half of table

This early on it's a lottery, not knowing who other teams will sign or who we may still get, but i'm certainly more positive than i was a few weeks ago, i just hope i still am tomorrow after our first friendly!

Bit premature to be starting this thread no?

Lets wait until we actually know who will be playing for us and who has signed for others.

Bad feeling about this season. 18th or below as things stand, but it is too early to predict really.

I would like to say top three but to be honest I think it will be tough in L2 this year and very tight, my guess would be top half and possibly scrape into the play off places.

I assume much of the ultra negative nonesense is tongue in cheek- if not go and find someone else tosupport. Always seeing the worst possible in your own team must getting boring after a while even for those with nothing better to do.

With 2-3 more decent signings I think we can be there or there abouts

Back