• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Priory Park road widening

It says that a number of the camp bling protesters will be at the demonstration.

Surely with Camp Bling then pretty much vacant that would be the time to send in the heavies and clear out the rest of the riff raff and secure the site.

Surely the first thing the council should do is remove the metal barriers that they put up to keep people out, as all this is doing is creating boundaries for the idiots inside

i was walking down the high street t'other day abd they were under the railway bridge trying to get people to sign a petition.

I polietly (maybe) told them to do one when approached

My favourite line is this:-

The issue of Priory Crescent is not on the meeting's agenda.

they've got tunnels, tree houses and tents all over the place now, and its spread right behind the lookers car place. Make me laugh where is says please be respectful of noise as there are children on site - how on earth can you make your child live out in the rough for a few trees

Why cant we just turf them out?

I'm sure a few well placed chainsaws would do the trick pretty fast.

Why cant we just turf them out?

I'm sure a few well placed chainsaws would do the trick pretty fast.

They put bolts in the trees to stop that. Hit one of those and the guy holding the chainsaw will know about pretty quick.

I'm surprised to read Blueblood is so against them. The last away trip I went on we picked him up from a shack in Camp Bling, didn't we?

I'm surprised to read Blueblood is so against them. The last away trip I went on we picked him up from a shack in Camp Bling, didn't we?[/QUOTE]

.... and the last trip you came on we picked you up in some god forsaken hole to the east of town :p :p

I'm surprised to read Blueblood is so against them. The last away trip I went on we picked him up from a shack in Camp Bling, didn't we?

.... and the last trip you came on we picked you up in some god forsaken hole to the east of town :p :p[/QUOTE]

Thorpe Bay Borders, you mean???? :p

Back