• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pro Evo 5

McScriven

The Ball Boy
Just seen that Pro Evo 5 is out on all systems on 28th October.

I've pre-ordered my copy already from play.com only 29.99.

Does the PS2 version have an online multiplayer option?

This year they have got licenses for Chelsea and Arsenal but all other Prem clubs will remain to have generic names "Merseyside Reds"

other minor graphical tweaks include players can have their shirts untucked, wristbands.

Not sure what enhancements have been made to the gameplay as the Konami website is in Japanese

I'll be getting it for PSP... looks amazing and is compatable with the PS2 version... i.e. upload your master league progress to PSP, play games on the move and then re-upload to PS2!

Looking forward to this, big fan of the Pro Evo series.

Ah the joy of buying Maradona and Stanley Matthews and playing them alongside Vornander and Macco.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]buying Maradona
cheating hand-ball *******
wow.gif
wink.gif

Hmmmm, I think i'll buy FIFA instead when that come out I think. It's clearly much better than any Pro Evo

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

P.S only joking before everyone gets ready to go mental

When you say all platforms, does this mean it's going to make its debut performance on the GameCube?

If it will be, I'm snapping it up as soon as it's out!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ July 24 2005,21:26)]When you say all platforms, does this mean it's going to make its debut performance on the GameCube?

As far as I can tell it's not coming out on the Gamecube, sorry!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ July 24 2005,21:29)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ July 24 2005,21:26)]When you say all platforms, does this mean it's going to make its debut performance on the GameCube?

As far as I can tell it's not coming out on the Gamecube, sorry!
Where's that 'Doh' smiley gone...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ July 26 2005,12:00)]Going to try this one out as never played Pro Evolution before, only Fifa which I am fed up with and crap at playing now!
Now? You never were any good.

Pro Evo is the best by far, if you have only played Fifa then you have missed out in life
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ July 26 2005,11:09)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ July 26 2005,12:00)]Going to try this one out as never played Pro Evolution before, only Fifa which I am fed up with and crap at playing now!
Now? You never were any good.
rock.gif

Excuse me but, 1) I have always been 'the king of Fifa'!
and 2) I have only recently lost my fantastic finger skills and abilty to play due to all my control wires breaking and therefore having to use that fat green control pad that you used to use for your fat hands!

tounge.gif

And I dont want to hear any such reply as Workman and his tools!

Genuine Xbox control pads or nothing for me.

But anyway I will defo check the pro evo game out as I'm fed up with Fifa and it's crap commentry and a white Jay Smith!

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ July 26 2005,14:46)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ July 26 2005,14:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ July 26 2005,13:59)]as I'm fed up with Fifa and it's crap commentry
Ah

laugh.gif
Yeah.. Ally Mcoist going on like he knows it all t%$&*r!
Is that on Fifa? The commentry is about the only thing that is wrong with Pro Evo, that was the point I was making.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ July 26 2005,14:59)]And I dont want to hear any such reply as Workman and his tools!
Looks like no such replies are necessary as you're already aware of the matter.

tounge.gif

Back