• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Programme Collectors.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Having been down to The Hall today to see the thousands of old SUFC programmes they had in The Shrimpers Trust bar I spoke with a few who are collectors and they suggested that due to so many collectors being "out there" perhaps having a sub-forum for all who are looking for particular programmes over the years would be a good idea.

So here it is, you can look for whatever programmes you may need or if you have some to, donate, exchange etc please post in this Forum. It also might help raise some funds for The Trust.

@Big Bad Barry Corr @OldBlueLady @B.B.The Legend Lives On.

Last edited:
Thanks Cricko.

With the lockdown situation, we've been unable to keep on top of our programme sorting, and while I've managed to fine sort three or four seasons worth of boxes this morning, there's a long way still to go.

We are intending to go back without customers, soon to have a proper sort, which will mean us being able to log the older ones, making it far easier for those looking for specific ones.

Good to see a few people along this morning, and grateful for the help of @Big Bad Barry Corr and @B.B.The Legend Lives On.

Thanks John. It was a great to meet a few collectors yesterday and hear their football stories of particular games and question elusive programmes that may or may not exist!
I have an extensive Southend collection that am always looking to add to, particularly pre war and war-time programmes. I have a good few doubles if anyone is looking to add to their own collection.
Hopefully this forum will help us all in building our own SUFC collections.
If anyone has the home friendlies v Oxford 1962/63, Colchester 63/64, Watford 64/65 or versus Qatar from 75/76 I'd be very interested!

Don't suppose by any cnace anyone has the Southend vs Crystal Palace 22nd Jan 1955 programme for sale? i was bidding on one for ebay but it just sold and i forgot to set a notification to bid up. Wanted this as a birthday present for a relative. Or if it was anyone here who bought it i'd gladly do a deal

Back