• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Promotion & Relegation 2018/19

Ninth place predicted for us according to the combined bookmakers' predictions a couple of weeks ago:

Sunderland – 7/4
Barnsley – 5/2
Charlton Athletic – 10/3
Portsmouth FC – 10/3
Scunthorpe United – 4/1
Luton Town – 5/1
Peterborough United – 11/2
Shrewsbury Town – 11/2
Southend United – 6/1
Bradford City – 13/2
Bristol Rovers – 13/2
Coventry City – 13/2
Oxford United – 13/2
Blackpool – 15/2
Burton Albion – 8/1
Doncaster Rovers – 8/1
Fleetwood Town – 8/1
Plymouth Argyle – 8/1
Rochdale – 8/1
AFC Wimbledon – 11/1
Walsall – 14/1
Wycombe Wanderers – 14/1
Gillingham – 18/1
Accrington Stanley – 20/1
What only 6/1 bit mean, did take 16/1 for us to win our opening 3 league games tho`, COYB

Sunderland and Barnsley to go up automatically, I'd hope we join them via the playoffs.

Think the three W's: Wimbledon, Wycombe and Walsall will struggle, I would have put Bradford with them but Scannell and Payne will probably keep them up even with an unproven manager that's likely been promoted from the youth setup to save money, if they sell Wyke though they'll still struggle. Plymouth collapsed at the end of the season so I think they might struggle this year.

I would say this poster was the top predictor so far this season. No one is getting everything right, but this guy did very good in his predictions. Well done southendkid. No one predicted Luton to get promotion, let alone to win the League(they look a cert now).

Back