• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Promotion thread

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
The question is where will it be achieved ? Naturally it will be away from home (and I've been fortunate enough to be at all of them since I started supporting in the early 70s).

We have a choice of:

Crewe away 5th April
Carlisle away 19th April
Tranmere away 26th April

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeez - what a choice !

I'm glad its a long haul if we do do it away, long haul away games are the best!

Sunderland was fantastic last year.

Ok, maybe not fantastic.

i would love it to be carlisle... already booked up my weekend at the girlfriends in wigan and then head up to carlisle for a nice day out.

After the first two games I think a stave off relegation thread might be more appropriate

After two games which we lose to the Ooze like we always do and then we win 4-1? Oh well, best we give up on the other 45 league games then, we're obviously not good enough for this league.

If you want, I'll post up the map to West Ham's ground from Upton Park underground station.

After the first two games I think a stave off relegation thread might be more appropriate

Yep agree with that. If we play with 10 men for the rest of the season I cant see anything but relegation.

Theres no way to judge how we will do but my expectations are we can reach the play offs so if we are go get promoted it will be done at Wembley in May....

I'm missing a lot of this season, and hopefully I'll miss the end of the season, so you an garauntee we will be promoted, as I've mised the last two.

Promotion at Tranmere would be awesome.Great big stand behind the goal for us all to fill,cracking boozer across the road fom the away end and loads of banter with the scousers would make for a truly memorable day out.
I can see a Macdonald double to send the shrimper army mental as news filters through that results have gone in our favour elsewhere and the party errupts in the Prenton Park End.

Don't wake me up,i love a daydream...............

I can see a Mcdonalds double to send the shrimper army mental as news filters through that results have gone in our favour elsewhere and the party errupts in the Prenton Park End.

Don't wake me up,i love a daydream...............

Presumably that news would be that someone had found a fly in their bacon double cheeseburger and the rumours of feet in KFc have been confirmed?

That was appalling. Someone should confiscate my keyboard

Presumably that news would be that someone had found a fly in their bacon double cheeseburger and the rumours of feet in KFc have been confirmed?

That was appalling. Someone should confiscate my keyboard

The first part deserves red, but you're gonna get some green for your witty self-reprimand in the second bit :D

Back