• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pubey's "Tunes from the leftfield" - 8

Pubey

Straight out of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania... one of my favourite bands, Don Caballero. New indie bands like Foals and Gallows seem to be getting the "math-rock" badge... but these boys are the original and best, and with Damon Che has probably the best drummer since Bonham, honestly he is an animal (as this video shows)

live is the only way to capture them really... so from 1999 we have an excellent video of Don Caballero - Delivering the Groceries at 138 Beats Per Minute

Reminds me I completely forgot Indie club :( I must have the builders in.....

I'll have a listen when I get home Doctor Tosh's son not named Josh but Jon.

Reminds me I completely forgot Indie club :( I must have the builders in.....

I'll have a listen when I get home Doctor Tosh's son not named Josh but Jon.

don't shout that too loud otherwise i'll get death-threats from pregnant women!

anyway :hijack:

it's all about from about 3mins 20 when it breaks down to a drum solo - holy sh*t Damon Che is an octopus!!!

Isn't the guitarist now in Battles?

Great song, hadn't heard them before.

yeah Ian Williams... I like them more than Battles personally (i mean i prefer the battles ep's to the album anyway), and both bands are fairly different. worth checking out American Don, Don Caballero 2 and What Burns Never Returns... all stunning albums

Back