• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pure Nuts

Are there really three dimensions of space and one of time? If so, why? Or is spacetime higher-dimensional, or perhaps not really a manifold at all when examined on a short enough distance scale? If so, why does it appear to have three dimensions of space and one of time? Or are these unanswerable questions?

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Aug. 30 2005,10:00)]PLEASE USE SOME OF THESE!!

What is your favourite Soup?
Mcdonalds or Burger King?
Fish or Chicken?
Whats your favourite animal?
Do you have a pet, if so what is it?
Best holiday ever?
Do you live in Southend, if so do you like it?
Best mate in football?
Team supported as a boy?
White or brown bread?
Crusts on or off??
You're better than that Timmy boy...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Aug. 30 2005,10:41)]Are there really three dimensions of space and one of time?  If so, why?  Or is spacetime higher-dimensional, or perhaps not really a manifold at all when examined on a short enough distance scale?  If so, why does it appear to have three dimensions of space and one of time?  Or are these unanswerable questions?

WS
yes

laugh.gif

Do you think it's a shame that men no longer wear hats to go to work?

Darts - sport of kings or pub pastime?

Favourite Batman villain? (The correct answer is 'The Joker' as played by Cesar Romero by the way)

If you had to take up a sport at which to represent Great Britain in the 2012 Olympics, what would it be?

Which current Southend player could handle himself best in a scrap?

Do you watch 'Scrubs'. And if not, why not? It's ace.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ Aug. 30 2005,11:06)]Do you think it's a shame that men no longer wear hats to go to work?

Darts - sport of kings or pub pastime?

Favourite Batman villain? (The correct answer is 'The Joker' as played by Cesar Romero by the way)

If you had to take up a sport at which to represent Great Britain in the 2012 Olympics, what would it be?

Which current Southend player could handle himself best in a scrap?

Do you watch 'Scrubs'. And if not, why not? It's ace.
Wayne would represent team GB as a sprinter of course!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (keefmoon @ Aug. 30 2005,10:58)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Aug. 30 2005,10:00)]PLEASE USE SOME OF THESE!!

What is your favourite Soup?
Mcdonalds or Burger King?
Fish or Chicken?
Whats your favourite animal?
Do you have a pet, if so what is it?
Best holiday ever?
Do you live in Southend, if so do you like it?
Best mate in football?
Team supported as a boy?
White or brown bread?
Crusts on or off??
You're better than that Timmy boy...
I know but I was bored so i thought id try anything. Where are yours??
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

IS BINGO REALLY THE NEW ROCK AND ROLL??
upside.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tilly's Prodical Son @ Aug. 30 2005,11:32)]Wayne would represent team GB as a sprinter of course!
Probably. But he might fancy himself as a mountain bike guru - especially as that event is being held in Essex!
upside.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ Aug. 30 2005,11:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tilly's Prodical Son @ Aug. 30 2005,11:32)]Wayne would represent team GB as a sprinter of course!
Probably. But he might fancy himself as a mountain bike guru - especially as that event is being held in Essex!  
upside.gif
Or he might be able to stick to his current profession, and represent the Great British football team, presuming that we do have one by then!

You gotta ask him this, he'll know what its about if he has a memory...

Theres a guy in the East Stand about 4 rows from the pitch nearest to the Away dugout who wants you to marry him, he's asked you about 4 times already, whats your answer? If yes, wheres the Honeymoon?

I thought the idea was not to ask the boring questions.

Here's another one ... who's the best card player out of the bunch?

and/or

How much debt is Mark Gower in at the moment!? ... on second thoughts!!

biggrin.gif

Ok, do you play bingo?
If not, do you want to come to The Ship in Stock every Sunday night with all the first team squad and play with me and my mates?
How's that Tim?

I missed the col u game and would of loved to see what questions jay was asked, can any 1 tell me some of the questions and his answers

[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ Aug. 30 2005,11:06)]Darts - sport of kings or pub pastime?
laugh.gif

OK, my questions are (and some cribbed from last time out):

1. Have you ever been able to eat three Shredded Wheat of a morning?

2. Have you been captivated by the Ashes?  Are there any cricket fans in the Southend squad?

3.  Why do you think you're having such a great start to the season?

4. Toast, butter and...?

5. Why did you choose football over athletics, given your successes in the latter?  Any regrets over that choice?

6. How hot can you go at your local Indian restaurant - are you a curry-macho or a curry-mincer?

7. What's the furthest you've ever travelled away from the UK?

8. If money were no object, what would be your dream motor?

9. Of all the carnivals in the world (Southend, Rio, Notting Hill, Trinidad etc.), which one would you most like to go to and why?

10. What's the daftest thing you've ever done in an attempt to pull in a nightclub?  Did it work?

cool.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (keefmoon @ Aug. 30 2005,12:41)]Ok, do you play bingo?
If not, do you want to come to The Ship in Stock every Sunday night with all the first team squad and play with me and my mates?
How's that Tim?
Do you mean the 1st team for Southend United? Also is it a mission to get to Stock, as living in Rayleigh im sure it probably is!! But sounds very good to me. Is it fun??
upside.gif
cool.gif

Ever queue for a nightclub and been refused entry and used the classic " do you know who i am" line?

If you was a faggot who would you rather be like: boy george or elton john?

Back