• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

QPR tickets

How many left etc?

I cant really guarantee if I can drive down untill late thur or fri, will I still get one?

Thanks

i read somewhere is another thread there aren't many tickets left but why don't you do that sms ticket thing then you can get a ticket

No tickets left in the Easts according to the online ticketing. Still some in South Upper and plenty in the West. I reckon you'll be ok due to the cold and it being on Sky.

cannot see the crowd much over 8,500 tbh, I was going but now going to now watching the game at home with a beer... QP ha ha ha will only sell 900 tickets at most... they are not a massively supported club , and prob got less S/T holders than us ..

COME ON SOUTHEND 3 POINTS IS A MUST !!

And anyone at the Hall MAKE SOME NOISE :-)

of course we will get more than 8,500!

I cant see it being more then 10-000. Its on Sky and its a friday night so people who are tired from work shant go because they can watch it on Tv. Etc... But as Wickford Shrimper said the team need us on Friday more then ever lets be the 12th man and win our first game against someone whos in the bottem half of the table!!

friday afternoon - finish work - go to liverpool st - meet up with mates- have a couple of beers on the train - go to the ground - have a quick beer - watch the team run out - AND GIVE IT SOME - and what ever happens -
GIVE IT SOME MORE -

Come on the Blues -

friday afternoon - finish work - go to liverpool st - meet up with mates- have a couple of beers on the train - go to the ground - have a quick beer - watch the team run out - AND GIVE IT SOME - and what ever happens -
GIVE IT SOME MORE -

Come on the Blues -

Thats the right attitude!!

p.s. thanks everyone

I was in the ticket office on monday and someone was getting tickets for the west and they could only have block W wherever that is.

QP ha ha ha will only sell 900 tickets at most... they are not a massively supported club , and prob got less S/T holders than us ..

COME ON SOUTHEND 3 POINTS IS A MUST !!

And anyone at the Hall MAKE SOME NOISE :-)

But they managed to bring a couple of thousand a couople of years ago for a meaningless LDV game didnt they, i think they'll manage 1500 quite easily.

Went yesterday only tickets in the west was block x right at the very end I think. If the game is on sky and because of the weather season ticket holders decide its one to stay at home and watch... what becomes of their seats? With 6,000 season ticket holders there could be a hell of a lot of empty places or are they put back on sale somehow?

Went yesterday only tickets in the west was block x right at the very end I think. If the game is on sky and because of the weather season ticket holders decide its one to stay at home and watch... what becomes of their seats? With 6,000 season ticket holders there could be a hell of a lot of empty places or are they put back on sale somehow?

Nope not put back on sale.

One of our games earlier in the season I think about 500 season ticket holders did not turn up, it might well have been the Cardiff game which was on SKY.

im a STH and theres around a 75% chance i wont be going as ive been ill all this week and im suppost to be going away to america the saturday morning

Wouldn't it be worth the club setting up some sort of hot line where season ticket holders who can't get to the game can ring and the club refund them say 50% of the face value if they manage to sell it on to someone who otherwise cant get in. Everyones quids in then.. the season ticket holder gets a bit back, the club make on half a ticket they wont have got revenue for a someone gets to see a game and hopefully help create a better atmosphere than an empty seat would do.

We could take some tips of TLCUTR, despite how 'little' support they have they have the right idea about ticketing*...

*Before anyone says 'but they only get 5,000 fans a game' there ticket office is also half the size of ours so no excuses really.

Had to get an extra couple of tickets yesterday afternoon. All I could get was West Stand X block - row X. Almost a sellout?

Back