• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Quarter Finals - Heat 2 Hill Street Blues v Knight Rider

Hill Street Blues or Knight Rider?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hill Street Blues. Original, fleshed out characters and real stories solved by people without the aid of a car and a well dodgey hair do.

The only draw in this battle where I have seen both of the respective shows, so I can vote on this one.
No contest for me,Hill Street Blues all the way. I've even got the first episode on a VHS tape somewhere.

Pfft.

I don't remember Hill Street Blues having an amazing soundtrack; or a lead actor who singlehandedly brought down the Berlin wall.

Gotta be The Hoff an Knight Rider!

This swings it The Hoff's way too:

[video=youtube;0zXiClnK8oE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zXiClnK8oE[/video]

Thanks to MrB and Mad Cyril. :thumbsup:

This sounds like a man who is struggling and knows he will shortly be out of the competition.

jahneke01.jpg

This sounds like a man who is struggling and knows he will shortly be out of the competition.

jahneke01.jpg

Kids in the eighties didn't aspire to be a fat cop who gets shot by a junkie. They wanted a talking car and the women that go with it.

Kids in the eighties didn't aspire to be a fat cop who gets shot by a junkie. They wanted a talking car and the women that go with it.

The women in Hill Street Blues were far more aspirational than the straw chewing eye candy in knit rider.

Back