• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Event Quiz Night - Saturday 17th September 2011

Quiz Team to meet in the Spread beforehand? Not sure I'll be going to the pub straight after the game as Pops likes a quieter post-match pint, but will be in there by 6:30 for the rousing team talk.

Similarly, need to buzz off to the other end of town for a quick cuppa at my sister's, but will look to get a cab back from hers to the Spread for around half six.

Does the team talk centre around how you need to brush up your maths skills?! Your team is seriously over the top on numbers!!!

Well done guys and gal & bad luck.

Thought you were really unlucky tonight.

Thanks for the donation, much appreciated.

It looks like we raised just over £700 which is a fantastic effort.

Well done guys and gal & bad luck.

Thought you were really unlucky tonight.

Thanks for the donation, much appreciated.

It looks like we raised just over £700 which is a fantastic effort.

We considered making the donation in Opal Fruits. :unsure:

Probably the best Trust Quiz I've been to, well organised as ever, and good to see such a nice sum being raised. It was all worth while just for the Elephant Polo question, brilliant, and well done to Uncle Leo for getting that one, I think you may need to get out more mate. :smile:

What I want to know is did Rusty and Barna meet as I understand that there was a distinct possibility of crossover at some point prior to the quiz!

Ditto what Harry said.
Good night again and enjoyed myself. 1 bloody point though!

Well done for the organisation

Well done guys, a great night and a really good quiz. Shame it took me three hours to get home :'(

elephant_polo_682_465952a.jpg

I stand by my comment! I didn't realise we had an elephant polo fan in our midst.

And I didn't endorse the music round either! :smile:

I thought it was never play your joker on the sports or music round.

Also Rob will make the sports questions even harder next time now he knows that we even can get the elephant polo questions.

Last edited:
I thought it was never play your joker on the sports or music round.

Also Rob will make the sports questions even harder next time now he knows that we even can get the elephant polo questions.

Rob didn't write sports questions this time - I did :omg:

Rob didn't write sports questions this time - I did :omg:

Are you going to make them harder next time?

In fact how do you get harder questions than on elephant polo or Scottish sporting success?

Spoiler:  
Other than by asking to name the year they died

Back