• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

R.I.P Dan Harding's Mum

Jay_Shrimper

Mummy's Little Soldier
Reports in Todays Echo that the playing staff and match officials wore black armbands in respect of Dan Hardings mum.

Seeing as this was publically stated, I feel that a thread would be welcomed for people to say their respects.

R.I.P, my thoughts are with you Dan.

Reports in Todays Echo that the playing staff and match officials wore black armbands in respect of Dan Hardings mum.

Seeing as this was publically stated, I feel that a thread would be welcomed for people to say their respects.

R.I.P, my thoughts are with you Dan.

Best wishes to you and your family Dan. Hope to see you back in a Blues shirt very soon.

My thoughts are with him and his family, all the best to you all at this difficult time.

Didn't think he looked right on Saturday that his mind was else were. All the best.

I had heard about this on Saturday but wasn't sure whether it would be right to put it up on here.

Best wishes to you and your family Dan.

Best wishes Dan and to your family in this most difficult of times. We will send you our healing thoughts.

I had heard about this on Saturday but wasn't sure whether it would be right to put it up on here.

Best wishes to you and your family Dan.

I did wonder if I should put it up on here, but because it was in Black and White and there for everyone to read, I thought I would be OK to put it up here as well.

If any mods feel this is an unnapriopriate thread then please remove.

I did wonder if I should put it up on here, but because it was in Black and White and there for everyone to read, I thought I would be OK to put it up here as well.

If any mods feel this is an unnapriopriate thread then please remove.

The death of Dan's mum was reported in the Brighton Argus last week as Adam Virgo had worn a black armband as a mark of respect in the Brighton - Orient JPT game. I wouldn't think it is inappropriate as this has been public knowledge for a while one way or another.

My best wishes to Dan too

He didn't want there to be any fuss over it - which is why it hadn't been put in the Echo/OS.

Im sure getting a 3 match ban is the worst thing to happen for him, as he just wanted to get on with playing and enjoying his football.

Be nice if one of the players can pass the message on to Dan! (one of you sad feckers must read the board ;))

RIP Mrs Harding!

Kev

RIP Mrs Harding and deepest sympathy to Dan Harding at this hard time.
Anyone know why not all of the players were wearing armbands?

Back