• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ozzie

Manager
Sadly another great actor leaves us..
To death do us part..was not now P C,but then was "in",Alf was never the "actor" that he portait,but it was then good.Never forget ,in the film,him coming home,with the scouse git, after England(whu) won the world cup.
saw him,then with mygirlfriend,Jill ,at the Cliffs..thoughts of Chairman Alf..great stuff...went after the show and got his autograph(on the poster) with Jill...top bloke rip mate

May god rest his soul - will toast him with a bottle of stout tonight.......

Sadly another great actor leaves us..
To death do us part..was not now P C,but then was "in",Alf was never the "actor" that he portait,but it was then good.Never forget ,in the film,him coming home,with the scouse git, after England(whu) won the world cup.
saw him,then with mygirlfriend,Jill ,at the Cliffs..thoughts of Chairman Alf..great stuff...went after the show and got his autograph(on the poster) with Jill...top bloke rip mate

Why dont you go on tour with The Thoughts of Chairman Ozzie .

RIP Warren. I'm going to admit to a heresy here in admitting that I accompanied my Wet Spam supporting mate to a couple of home games when they were last in the Championship.

I loved the fact that in the Boleyn pub they have a picture of him up as a local hero. I'm guessing they were thinking of Alf Garnett (fictional typical West Ham borderline racist git) rather than Warren. I remember asking my mate why they had a picture of a Spurs fan on the wall!

If you don't think Till Death Us Do Part was PC then I think you've missed the point of the show.

Why dont you go on tour with The Thoughts of Chairman Ozzie .

When i lived in Exeter,( 85-90)my wife who is German,said i was like Alf,she watched then..in sickness & in health??...
England ,England, England
Footie,footie,footie
beer ,beer ,beer
England Über alles
now,maybe the" silly old moo" is correct..as my "hair style" is looking more & more like his !!

When i lived in Exeter,( 85-90)my wife who is German,said i was like Alf,she watched then..in sickness & in health??...
England ,England, England
Footie,footie,footie
beer ,beer ,beer
England Über alles
now,maybe the" silly old moo" is correct..as my "hair style" is looking more & more like his !!

Yeah, but you're not a Spammer, Ozzie, so you are capable of redemption.:thumbsup:

See his show thoughts of chairman Alf down at the Cliffs in 2000.Was brilliant, RIP to a great actor

Bloody hell,i saw thoughts of chairman Alf,think it was 1977-78....he was still doing it 2000..

Back