• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rankings

Also ranked 17 for England Div V on batstats without featuring in top 10 on any bowler/batting ratings. Very happy with that. Unlikely to hit those levels again for a while as the next 10 opps are easy. This weeks opps seems to have a 200k btr player with awful stats. I may not have looked properly but I can't quite work it out.

EDIT - he appears to be a wicket keeper with no batting skills to speak of that opp bought a month back. It must be crucifying him in wages and he won't get much for him in the TM. I suspect the damage had been done but I can't let that go without mailing him to cut losses or start again.

Last edited:
Our ranking continues to plummet after another three BT20 defeats, now down to 156!

Left the changes off as the last ones were warped by the unstarted BT20 leagues. Going to be hard to get a decent ranking unless you take all three disciplines seriously. I will plummet even further when I relegate in BT20!

4. Geoff_Boycotts_Grandmother XI
33. Southend
53. BATTY SHRIMPERS
89. General Stars
119. Gambero C.C.
153. ShrimperZone CC
190. DIBS DIPPERS
347. Southend United
404. N-Trance shire
680. Pettefershire CCC
723. ShrimperZone Vets CC
1268. Napster’s XI