• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rate Em Or Slate Em'

SWFC4EVA

Hi all i am currently doing a media studies coursework GCSE Project which is making a magazine,and my final feature is called rate em or slate em,where i put fan's comments on their team into the final feature so if any of you an here could comment about your team,then please post your comment in here please plus your first name so it makes my magazine look better,thanks.

Er .. Why don't you just wander about the board? It's full of comments etc.

Hi all i am currently doing a media studies coursework GCSE Project which is making a magazine,and my final feature is called rate em or slate em,where i put fan's comments on their team into the final feature so if any of you an here could comment about your team,then please post your comment in here please plus your first name so it makes my magazine look better,thanks.

heres one...

WE ARE THE F@CKING PUPS NUTS AND WE ARE GONNA CREAM YOU TOMORROW.

Put that in ya mag.

Back