• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Really???

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
_92600372_5902af28-df7e-4389-b70c-54dc74db673e.jpg

I think I would rather have Jason Williams as first choice for the first team and mrsblue as manager!!

Donald likes a winner, so why not send the most successful man in British politics in our life time.

After Trumps other big announcement that he will end the TPP trade agreement on his first day in office, Nigel would get to see first hand how to pull out off a trade agreement without any fuss. He could then advice our feet dragging politicians how easy it really is.

Donald likes a winner, so why not send the most successful man in British politics in our life time.

After Trumps other big announcement that he will end the TPP trade agreement on his first day in office, Nigel would get to see first hand how to pull out off a trade agreement without any fuss. He could then advice our feet dragging politicians how easy it really is.
He failed to become an MP with 7 attempts so not sure 'the most successful man in British politics' is very appropriate.

Pity he isn't one himself then. Farage couldn't get himself elected and Trump came second in the vote count.

That's like saying we had more shots than them. We all know the rules....Its goals that count.

Last edited:

Ending a trade agreement and making one are two very different things, the TPP doesn't even officially exist yet so all Trump has to do is vote no and it will collapse (or more likely China will step in and take it instead), making a trade agreement is a much harder task.

Obviously Farage loves to get the headlines on this without any visible effort on his part. Downing Street have been quick to point out that there is no vacancy and the current Ambassador is doing a great job and will be there for years. Sounds suspiciously like foxtrot-Oscar in both Donald's and Nigel's direction to me. That is probably just as well as Nigel can now give his full attention to addressing The Electoral Commission's investigation into UKIP's finances after allegations it misspent EU funds. Never a dull moment for winners like Nigel is there?

Nor of course, is the leave's vote in the referendum.It's a win but 52% to 48% is pretty close.

A win is a win - get over it. I take it you wouldn't be moaning if Remain and Clinton had both won with equally slim majorities.

This thread is all about Donald wanting Nigel as an Ambassador, nothing to do with Brexit.

A win is a win - get over it. I take it you wouldn't be moaning if Remain and Clinton had both won with equally slim majorities.

I have gotten over it (up to a point).You won't hear me asking for another referendum on the terms of Brexit, or anything like that.

I do, however, believe that the narrowness of the margin of victory, should be taken into account when the terms of Brexit finally come to be negotiated.

As far as Clinton is concerned,the Democrats chose the wrong candidate.They should have gone with Bernie Saunders.

How easy is it these days to reel people in? BBC wetting themselves over this which is obviously a wind up.

Maybe Trump is fed up of Farage trying to ride off his success so made this tweet knowing it would force the UK government to tell Farage he's not getting the job once and for all.

Either way Farage doesn't seem to think it's a wind up since he's already whining that parliament is putting their dislike of him ahead of 'national interest'. Personally I'd like an ambassador that isn't mates with the other country's leader since it makes us less likely to just go along with whatever America wants to keep on Trump's good side.

Back