• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Reasons to be cheerful....1,2,3..

Ron Manager

formerly Libertine
Come on people, we need some cheering up...in the words of the late, great Ian Dury give me your 'reasons to be cheerful'...

I'll start off with -

the first sip of beer at the end of a working week.

Taking a massive dump, wiping oneself to find that the paper is clean, no messing around with a sticky tar poo.
I like to cherish these special moments.

Kind Regards

Same with my son, however he is particularly proud of his new word 'helicopter' and says it at every opportunity (several hundred times a day) and it's starting to grate a little if I'm honest :unsure:

helicopter's a great word. My little'un has started to play telephone games with me where she makes a ringing noise and we talk on pretend phones. She knows our new cat's name - Byron - and talks about her being a good girl. Great fun.

helicopter's a great word. My little'un has started to play telephone games with me where she makes a ringing noise and we talk on pretend phones. She knows our new cat's name - Byron - and talks about her being a good girl. Great fun.

I think girls are a bit better at those sort of games than boys. I can sit for hours with my daughter and chat about all sorts in her little pretend world and have done from when she was a lot younger.

With my son however it's more the case of watching him run around and bounce off the walls (literally) whilst he shouts HELICOPTER, HELICOPTER at the top of his voice.

Girls are more grief as teenagers though apparently......

With my son however it's more the case of watching him run around and bounce off the walls (literally) whilst he shouts HELICOPTER, HELICOPTER at the top of his voice.

Girls are more grief as teenagers though apparently......

On a similar note, I have a two year old boy cousin obsessed with JCBs and suchlike. If he sees one he just goes digger digger digger digger digger digger digger digger for the next five minutes. :)

On a similar note, I have a two year old boy cousin obsessed with JCBs and suchlike. If he sees one he just goes digger digger digger digger digger digger digger digger for the next five minutes. :)

stick a biscuit in his mouth and get him to stand next to some black people.

kind regards!

My missus' 11yr old niece has started quoting Scarface "Say hello to my little friend" due to my incredible Mike Yarwoodesque impersonation of Al Pacino to the point that she's annoyed everyone in her family :D

Back