• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Reece Ottley departs for Arsenal

blueveined

Manager
Tweeted this evening that he’s leaving the club.

After 10 years @SUFCRootsHall today was my last day. Gutted it didn’t end with a win. It’s been an absolute pleasure to work at the club, firstly part time before stepping up to the first team…
I’ve been fortunate enough to work with some fantastic goalkeepers past and present. I want to wish all the players and staff across the whole club the best of success for the season.

Last edited:
Chris Phillips is reporting that Reece is off to a Premier League club:
Best of luck to Reece. He’s worked incredibly hard at the club over the last decade, initially with the Academy and more recently in the first-team environment. Even whilst performing his latter role he always had a lot of time for the young goalkeepers, helping them with their development, and his attention to detail is superb.

Chris Phillips is reporting that Reece is off to a Premier League club:
Best of luck to Reece. He’s worked incredibly hard at the club over the last decade, initially with the Academy and more recently in the first-team environment. Even whilst performing his latter role he always had a lot of time for the young goalkeepers, helping them with their development, and his attention to detail is superb.
Reckon it's Arsenal?

Hopefully Arsenal can loan us a coach back for a season. An older lad who the management don’t want and who hasn’t coached my last season would be ideal. If gets injured first 10 in the first game that would suit The Southend model.

Hopefully Arsenal can loan us a coach back for a season. An older lad who the management don’t want and who hasn’t coached my last season would be ideal. If gets injured first 10 in the first game that would suit The Southend model.
Ouch
Lol

Back