• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Thought he had joined Charlton. Did see about him coming to us the other day but it was from one of those rubbish rumour accounts

That would be an impressive loan signing. This kid is destined for big things! I would be very surprised if he ends up with us after his loan deal to Charlton fell through.

If this happens, which I doubt, it would be a fantastic signing. City, Chelsea and Arsenal are all interested in him. As others have said, he is destined for great things.

If this happens, which I doubt, it would be a fantastic signing. City, Chelsea and Arsenal are all interested in him. As others have said, he is destined for great things.

We need a player for here and now though. No doubt he's going to be a great player in the future, but he wouldn't even get near the bench for any of those teams you've mentioned. Oxford has significant potential, but I find myself questioning how much he could bring to us at the moment in an area that we don't really lack bodies.

Could be the sort of player who looks good in the prem where they have time on the ball, but could get blown away in the rough & tumble of L1 due to age & build. However he is very highly rated & PB knows better than most of us, so I'll trust his judgement!

Just look back to the start of the season where West Ham beat Arsenal at the Emirates and Reece Oxford played the full 90 mins and Mesut Ozil was stuck in his pocket all game.

Would be an absolute tremendous signing.

Just look back to the start of the season where West Ham beat Arsenal at the Emirates and Reece Oxford played the full 90 mins and Mesut Ozil was stuck in his pocket all game.

Would be an absolute tremendous signing.

I think many would have missed that match. He looked completely comfortable at that level and has a good physique already. He must be well over 6 2". I'm sure he can handle Darren Ambrose and the alike 🙈

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reece Oxford or Luke Prosser?

:smile:

Even though it seems a bit short-termist, he's a terrific talent and I remember that game against Arsenal.

He played in a 3-0 europa league win, then played Arsenal. Just read that in that game he only lost possession once. Against the gooners that's some performance. Oh and he is 6 foot 3, so definitely tall enough.

As much as this would be an impressive signing where would he fit in. The current squad/formation are playing well. It's a bit like this lad from Arsenal, probably going to spend more time on the bench than the pitch.

Great loan signing IMO if we can pull it off. Can play CB or CM. Bags of potential...

As much as this would be an impressive signing where would he fit in. The current squad/formation are playing well. It's a bit like this lad from Arsenal, probably going to spend more time on the bench than the pitch.
We don't currently have a CB on the bench while we're playing 352/532. So we need some cover at the very least.

Back