• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

shrimperman

Manager
dont know if this has already been mentioned but the ref will be a mr deadman who has recently been promoted from conference level and this will be his first league 1 match. both lino's are also apparently from essex - what side of essex might be a deciding factor! im also quite surprised that with international football being played we were not given a Premier$hite ref for such a relatively high profile match - maybe this is a good thing though

Deadman.... at least he's got an entertaining name. Bit of a silly game to give him for his first in this league, though...
rock.gif

Yes, mentioned this a while back!

Rubery is from Ilford, Lodge, dare I say it, is from Col******r.
Fourth official is from Wickford and looked a bit out of his depth when he did the reserves in the senior cup vs Grays the other night.

Does sound stupid really. Why him not a better ref. Crap game to have his first league 1 game. Stupid people.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mick @ Nov. 08 2005,11:31)]Rubery is from Ilford, Lodge, dare I say it, is from Col******r.
So a Ewes fan and a Borient fan then - great...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (hexagon_sun @ Nov. 08 2005,12:07)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mick @ Nov. 08 2005,11:31)]Rubery is from Ilford, Lodge, dare I say it, is from Col******r.
So a Ewes fan and a Borient fan then - great...
Whether they are Ewes or Borient fans will have no bearing.

I know a FL ref and there's no prejudice when it comes to officiating. That's not saying they wont be crap, but there's absolutely no reason to believe that it's because of an existing allegiance to another team in the same league/county/country!

I agree with the statements amde - bit of a high profile game for the ref to be in charge of for the first time. Surely a Premier$hite ref would of been better - Mr Poll or Mr Clattenberg? Or even Mr Collina?

With there being no Premier$hip or Championship games surely it'd be sensible to give us a referee from those leagues, not an amateur who may be a good ref, but has never refereed a league game before. Surely he should start in Leauge 2.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ Nov. 08 2005,10:59)]Mr Trundle will be practicising his falling to the ground as if pole-axed tricks in and around the penalty area in training this week.

First game at this level - this ref is sure to fall for it (if you excuse the pun!)
With trundle measuring 20 on the richter scale for diving, i would hate to think how much akinfenwa would measure. maybe 50??

Just lets hope he doesnt have a shocker because im sure we will all be on the the FA!

Back