• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Relegation Rivals updates at 3pm

Best scenario .. doesn't that mean they can't get auto's now?

and they have not been tanked tonight meaning they react with a vengeance on sat.

Come on Blues pull it out the bag one time on Saturday, please.

I want our Rivals below us not with us in the same League. LOL

Why do you think some of us have been cheering them on? We may still lose, but it massively increases our chances on Saturday. They will rest most of their best players. Those that play will not want to get injured. Their fans won't be so vociferous.

Good result for us, means they cannot mathematically go up in automatic so they’ll probably rest a few players plus their confidence will take a little knock at the same time. Feel a bit better about Saturday now but not too much of course we’re dealing with Southend here...

Most likely the best results we could have hoped for tonight.
Thinking that come Saturday Sunderland May indeed rest some players now and I suspect we may not get as many supporters as anticipated with them having two further games and a potential trip to London to consider now.
This now is down to us

I was hoping they would draw and just as a team go through the motions on Saturday , I still fear that when a dog is in the corner it tends to bite back , they could still come down an hammer us mind... theirs the spirit lol.

I was hoping they would draw and just as a team go through the motions on Saturday , I still fear that when a dog is in the corner it tends to bite back , they could still come down an hammer us mind... theirs the spirit lol.

Why were you hoping for draw ?

It won't take a genius to work out Pompey and S'land must have been affected by nerves tonight.
I would agree it's better S'land have nothing to play for, but does that relax them all the more?
No nerves for them: plenty for us, and even more for me.

I think with all their support giving them S**T about tonight's result, and the manager probably not being best pleased I could fear them reacting and going for the result.

That also being said, I think the wheels are starting to fall off their bandwagon so if there is a time to play them it's definitely now compared to the form they was in earlier in the season.

Back