• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

londonblue

Topgun Pilot
The reputation tab on my profile page doesn't show an icon, so I don't know if people left +ve or -ve rep. I don't particularly care, but it is an issue with the current build that may need to be rectified.

Is rep. now given anonymously?:unsure:cf this charming item earlier today (when I've been unable to post for a month):-
07-11-2011 11:36 AM
"Thread: Dale farm evictions...
Welcome back"

It's certainly anonymouswhen I can't see who sent it 8as at present).Obviously, I guessed it was you.Lest we forget,indeed:finger2:.

What's the point in you even trying to give people Red rep? You are so deep in it yourself, it just gets given as neutral rep...Nice try tho Barna

You've heard of the expression "an eye for an eye I imagine."FYI, I'm no Christian.And yes I know it makes the whole world blind.:winking:

You mention an eye for an eye in the singular. Unless you are talking about a world inhabited by cyclops only, then an eye for an eye still leaves us with one good eye each. You really don't think things through do you!

#BarnaBluegetsitwrongyetagain

My apologies.When I can see who's left rep red I will reply in kind.

So do you automatically send neg rep if someone sends it to you?

Surely as an educated and honourable man you only send it if it's justified? I gave you green the other week because you made what I considered to be a decent post, so its not all red at you just because you are a pompous prig.

So do you automatically send neg rep if someone sends it to you?

Surely as an educated and honourable man you only send it if it's justified? I gave you green the other week because you made what I considered to be a decent post, so its not all red at you just because you are a pompous prig.

I've made my position on this clear many times before now.I have no intention of allowing myself to be bullied or intimidated by a gang of right wing, cyber thugs(most of whom, unlike you, don't have the courage to debate with me in public).I'm not the sort of person to walk away from a fight even one in cyberspace.Leaving rep,when I can't see who's posted it, is nothing short of cowardly in my opinion.

I don't get it Barna. If someone leaves me rep it clearly shows who it is. Are you saying the name of the person who leaves it for you doesn't show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back