• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Resident Evil 4

Has anybody bought this game on PS2?
What are your thoughts on the game?

I personally think this is not only the best resident evil game, but the best PS2 game i have bought in a very long time. It is genuinely scary whilst keeping the annoying puzzles to a minimum. The new camera angle is brilliant and makes shooting a lot easier.

let me know what you think
smile.gif

I need to get it but havent got it yet. Do you recomend it?

Got it on the GameCube and it's bloody awesome, if the PS2 versions half as good it'll be ace

It has the same features as the Gamecube along with an extra 5 hours of extra missions and some other mini games.
Even though i have only played the first 2 hours of the game you can tell that it is going to be a quality game
biggrin.gif

Devil May Cry 3 is my choice at the moment, alongside the charismatic Final Fantasy x.
I never liked the other Resident Evil titles as i'm not a great puzzle game player, but no. 4 looks interesting but i'm not sure if i'm prepared to pay $100 for the risk.

Resi 4 on the gamecube is fantastic, Game of the year in my opinion.

A game worth playing again after you've completed it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Nov. 08 2005,17:58)]I need to get it but havent got it yet. Do you recomend it?
Jesus, !!

KS wrote >>I personally think this is not only the best resident evil game, but the best PS2 game i have bought in a very long time. It is genuinely scary whilst keeping the annoying puzzles to a minimum. The new camera angle is brilliant and makes shooting a lot easier.

let me know what you think <<

and you ask if he recommends it !!

Back