• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

rigsby

Life President⭐
As I cannot send a private message to the moderators, or anyone else, this is the only way to contact you.

Can Ken explain why my posts have to be read and delayed for 12hrs. Whilst mrsblue can continue with the normal lies such as we have used 23 players so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
When we feel a member has over-stepped the mark with comments they are placed on Moderated posting. Quite rightly, as you say, their posts are monitored prior to being published on the Zone.

Unfortunately the approval can take time as we all have lives away from the Zone --- we do not charge a membership fee so we cannot employ someone to moderate the Zone 24 hours a day.

It is felt a better way of dealing with people rather than banning them.

It is not done because we don't agree with their opinions, as opinions are the basis of the Zone. It is done when people argue or will not respect other members views.

I hope that clears thing up.

I actually think that would be a good way to raise the necessary money Ken.

£10 membership fees

As I cannot send a private message to the moderators, or anyone else, this is the only way to contact you.

Can Ken explain why my posts have to be read and delayed for 12hrs. Whilst mrsblue can continue with the normal lies such as we have used 23 players so far.

I think the figure of 23 is actually correct. (If you include all substitutions in all first team competitions.)

The fact that you've called his seemingly correct comments "normal lies" rather than taking issue with your perception of inaccuracy in a more rational way should go some way towards showing you why your posts are moderated.

I'll look forward to your reply around breakfast time tomorrow !

Dear Riggers,

It is 23 !

Mods are a joke on here, one rule for the regulars and their mates and totally different for people they don't know or who speak the truth and say it how it is

Mods are a joke on here, one rule for the regulars and their mates and totally different for people they don't know or who speak the truth and say it how it is

In fairness,

The mods/owners have a hapless task,they can never win,when people moan to them about any poster they gave to act as fairly as possible.

When we feel a member has over-stepped the mark with comments they are placed on Moderated posting. Quite rightly, as you say, their posts are monitored prior to being published on the Zone.

Unfortunately the approval can take time as we all have lives away from the Zone --- we do not charge a membership fee so we cannot employ someone to moderate the Zone 24 hours a day.

It is felt a better way of dealing with people rather than banning them.

It is not done because we don't agree with their opinions, as opinions are the basis of the Zone. It is done when people argue or will not respect other members views.

I hope that clears thing up.

You bloody multi-taskers will give men a bad name !

Back