• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

mrsblue

Banned
Home
1 0
0 1
1 1
1 1

Away
0 2
0 2
0 1
1 4

Just 5 measly points obtained whilst scoring a truly pathetic 4 goals!

Burton has become vital for the win but I fear the worse as the above record suggests we don't score many and cannot keep them out.

Brown's bizarre signings have hindered not helped and loaning out every forward leaving just Barry and Shaq is dumb!

Defeat against Albion will leave us detached from the top 2 leaving just 3rd for an auto place.Brown has to try different tactics and give the lads a fighting chance.

I didn't realize the season finishes at Christmas. I must have missed that

The results suggest Phil's tactics against the better teams simply do not work with an average of 0.5 points per game which is woeful as I firmly believe other managers have now well and truly sussed out how to beat us.

Home
1 0
0 1
1 1
1 1

Away
0 2
0 2
0 1
1 4

Just 5 measly points obtained whilst scoring a truly pathetic 4 goals!

Burton has become vital for the win but I fear the worse as the above record suggests we don't score many and cannot keep them out.

Brown's bizarre signings have hindered not helped and loaning out every forward leaving just Barry and Shaq is dumb!

Defeat against Albion will leave us detached from the top 2 leaving just 3rd for an auto place.Brown has to try different tactics and give the lads a fighting chance.

Thanks for cheering me up Mrsblue. Your comments and opinion are incisive and measured as always.

Thanks for cheering me up Mrsblue. Your comments and opinion are incisive and measured as always.

Sorry !

Makes my blood boil when so called professional football people who earn salaries most of us dream about continue with their tired out philosophy which has no place in the modern game.

Sorry !

Makes my blood boil when so called professional football people who earn salaries most of us dream about continue with their tired out philosophy which has no place in the modern game.

i don't think many people would "dream" of the salary the majority of our players earn. Furthermore, jealousy is an awful trate

i don't think many people would "dream" of the salary the majority of our players earn. Furthermore, jealousy is an awful trate[/QUOTE

Not many on here will match or better Brown's salary or even Penney's!

The players play as they are instructed so I lay no blame toward them .

i don't think many people would "dream" of the salary the majority of our players earn. Furthermore, jealousy is an awful trate[/QUOTE

Not many on here will match or better Brown's salary or even Penney's!

The players play as they are instructed so I lay no blame toward them .

I disagree. I think you have to potion some blame towards the players that actually play, this isn't football manager. Also, I disagree about the majority of people earning so much less than Penney/Brown.

Another classic line! Did you even go to the game? Doubt it

dont quote me!

That at is an average figure,I think Phil is on at least 75k pushing toward the 100k.

You must be really close to him to know what he earns. I really distasteful thing to share on a public forum.

£50k on average for league 2 managers doesn't sound like a fortune when you consider the abuse they are often going to receive from the pubic, the fact that they have little job security, have to potential move to the other side of the country to get work and the fact that if they are out of work there are a minuscule amount of jobs at the same level. I don't earn anywhere near £50k but think I am better off in my job.

Back