• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Retro shirt line coming to the club shop next season

There's a 1970s shirt that I can't find a picture of that's fantastic. I'd have one of those like a shot.

http://historicalkits.co.uk/Southend_United/images/southend_united_1976-1978-al.gif

76-78. Gorgeous. Thanks @Ricey

http://historicalkits.co.uk/Southend_United/images/southend_united_1976-1978-al.gif

76-78. Gorgeous. Thanks @Ricey
I like that.

What I want to know is what will these retro kits include? I am anticipating that the kit make badges won't be involved so in the case of this shirt it would lose the admiral logo. I like the shirt but without that it's not that appealing to me. I can live with no kit make if the sponsor is there in the case of Elonex or Hi-Tec shirts. If there is no sponsor then I can't see them selling

I like that.

What I want to know is what will these retro kits include? I am anticipating that the kit make badges won't be involved so in the case of this shirt it would lose the admiral logo. I like the shirt but without that it's not that appealing to me. I can live with no kit make if the sponsor is there in the case of Elonex or Hi-Tec shirts. If there is no sponsor then I can't see them selling
I remember retro England shirts were produced and sold in Sports Direct few years back. Looked at getting Euro 96 and World Cup 98 ones but changed my mind when I realised the Umbro logo wasn't on them. Didn't look right. Hope SUFC don't fall into same trap. Like you say, if I have to pick one then I'd always choose to have sponsorship logo over manufacturer one, but ideally you would want both.

Back