• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RIP Alan Bushell (one of the brothers Grimm)

Billy Bests boot laces

President⭐⭐
Read in the Standard Recorder today that Alan Bushell had recently suddenly passed away. He was the bigger one of the 2 brothers who ran the coaches to away games in the 60's and 70's. Had'nt seen him at Roots Hall for years, although i saw his brother Peter at several games a few years back. Ironically he died in Glasgow, and if his number had'nt come up perhaps he would have gone to our pre season games up there.

Remember them both well, some great memories of those trips, going to an evening game to York via Huddersfield ect., too many to mention, RIP Alan.

Didn't know Alan but Peter used to travel on the coaches when they were run by Chris & Marion .. i think i was a little too boisterous for his liking

RIP Alan

Back