• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RIP Maggie Thatcher.

Should there be a day-off work to mark this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmmm, possibly the most diversive person in political history? Ironically I just watched The Iron Lady the other day.

I could hear the Champagne corks popping from The Guardians offices from my desk on Fleet Street.

An awful person but celebrating someone's death is never correct.

I could hear the Champagne corks popping from The Guardians offices from my desk on Fleet Street.

An awful person but celebrating someone's death is never correct.

Well said. RIP you horrible evil person

She nearly single handed destroyed this country.In fact she was the start of our downfall.

She was the best thing that happened to this country FACT

Was she f**k.

I'm no Tory, which doesn't automatically make me a lefty either, but I accept that some of her unpopular policies needed implementing. However she was a nasty, unfeeling individual who wanted to see the working man put in his place at any cost. She created a society of greed & selfishness where concern for others is seen as a weakness, and survival of the fittest was all that mattered.

We could debate the rights & wrong's of her policies all day & never agree, but for me the human cost of the engineered miners strike will be forever unforgivable.

Back