• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News RM Statement

We will get it right, maybe not this season but hopefully next season, we have to make do with that and maybe league two football, I still think we have two wins and at least two draws in us to see us safe this season:Happy:

Hmm not a single mention either way about the manager....wonder if there is anything to read into that ??

“Off the field progress with the council is good and once we get the elections out of the way the club’s planning application will, we hope, very shortly thereafter be presented to committee,” said Martin. “With the council’s support this club’s future is extremely bright. Destiny will be in our hands and together we can, at last, fulfil this club’s potential.

11 years .....progress is good......hate to think if it was bad

Hmm not a single mention either way about the manager....wonder if there is anything to read into that ??

I’d say so. Considering just a week ago his statement was very pro Powell he’s hardly mentioned his name today

Lose next week in another big 6 pointer and it’s got to be curtains

Well. personally I applaud this statement. Given the abject performances of the team and their lack of fighting spirit of late it's great to have someone at the club saying stuff with a bit of passion.

Well. personally I applaud this statement. Given the abject performances of the team and their lack of fighting spirit of late it's great to have someone at the club saying stuff with a bit of passion.

But no truthful statement on the stadium in over a decade. Same old bull from Ron.

The statement is very welcome. I am confident that whatever happens Chris Powell will be our manager at the start of next season. I may be in the minority but I am perfectly happy with that.

The statement is very welcome. I am confident that whatever happens Chris Powell will be our manager at the start of next season. I may be in the minority but I am perfectly happy with that.
How can you be happy with that? Literally how? What have you seen this season to make you happy?

Back