• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RMs tenure

ronsbaggytrousers

Mr Martin joined SUFC and debts were around 3.5 million,Blues owned stadium and training ground.

Today debts are over 5 million and a proposed loss in excess of 2 million to come.

So debts increased despite following

Ground and boots and laces sold

Around 2.5 million recieved in transfer funds

Lucrative cup games possibly earning around 1 million

And above average attendances exceeding so called break even figure.

Most clubs would dream of above windfalls yet said debts grow and grow.

Club accounts for past 2 years suggest around 3.5 million was spent on "admin" meaning paying large sums to certain firms,anyone know actual directors of said firms?

Mr Martin appears to be putting all eggs into one basket as in FF,Sadly Tilly recieves no funds to build any competive team and eventyally it will all end in tears.

Try asking that question to the people that know the answers at tonight's AGM

By my reckoning around £38,000 was paid out on average EVERY SINGLE WEEK during past 2 years,I will not be attending AGM as i am only your run of mill fan.

Interesting questions to be put forward.

I am sure it will be an "interesting" AGM, the report will be on the Zone as soon as our intrepid reporter can manage it.

I just find it very puzzling simply because under Tilsons guidance blues struck jackpot after jackpot and yet club debt increases beyond realms of fantasy.

Would love to know Tillys total record in transfer market,I would imagine its plus one million meaning Tilson earnt around £3500 every week since beicoming manager solely on transfers.

Not bad for a supposed poor buyer in transfer dealings

Rocket Ron is a business man at the end of the day... only interested in his own pocket rather than the club... needs to spend more time on the club and less time on his hair....

Rocket Ron is a business man at the end of the day... only interested in his own pocket rather than the club... needs to spend more time on the club and less time on his hair....

Forgetting to pay off Spinner and dreaded taxman is very unbusinesslike!!

Cannot understand regarding 2 games against west london millionaires TOTAL FAILURE in maybe banking revenue from above games for a rainy day.

Silly me i forgot relegation is too blame.

Do we yet know if GK is up for re-election?

Thing is, if he isn't and the management structure of the club stays the same in the next 12 months, as shareholders surely we are allowed to propose (& second) a vote of no confidence in GK at next's years AGM/Shareholders meeting? Anybdoy know specifically how we would go about this as I'm certainly prepared to put my name to it?

Thing is, if he isn't and the management structure of the club stays the same in the next 12 months, as shareholders surely we are allowed to propose (& second) a vote of no confidence in GK at next's years AGM/Shareholders meeting? Anybody know specifically how we would go about this as I'm certainly prepared to put my name to it?

Any shareholder can ask for a resolution to be put to a vote at an AGM. There is a deadline to do this - not sure when it is for SUFC - it is certainly too late for this year.

Back