• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings Rochdale 2-2 Southend United

At two down I did fear the worse but we knuckled down and got ourselves right back in but what a difference when Harry gets a proper service from the wings.

We dick around with it to much at times but yesterday BINGO two qualify crossed and two proper centre forwards goals.

Good turn out too 👏👏👏

At two down I did fear the worse but we knuckled down and got ourselves right back in but what a difference when Harry gets a proper service from the wings.

We dick around with it to much at times but yesterday BINGO two qualify crossed and two proper centre forwards goals.

Good turn out too 👏👏👏
We proper dick around with it too much. We're constantly in crossing positions and choose not to.

We're in the unusual position of having a proper centre forward at the moment - get it wide and fire balls in at him.

Too right, Bridge ****es around too much☹️
Whilst I get what you're saying, he has been playing through an injury and not even training before games. He is putting his body on the line for the club just so we can fulfil the fixtures. Therefore, he might not have it in his body to go past players or do things he should do. When he gets fully fit we will see the Bridge that was so amazing last season but let's cut him a bit of slack for now.

When it came to dicking around and taking a pass too many I thought Rochdale were the guilty party yesterday and so did their fans as the second half wore on. It was fascinating to watch given our experience in so many games this season. I imagine they’ll be exasperated they didn’t get three points but in the end they’d lost their way completely.

We proper dick around with it too much. We're constantly in crossing positions and choose not to.

We're in the unusual position of having a proper centre forward at the moment - get it wide and fire balls in at him.
Thats the trade off though isnt it it with the possesion style of football we play. Sometimes its awesome, sometimes its a lot of arsing around and the oppo just go direct, nick it and score .

Good turn out too 👏👏👏
Sorry. Could not get to Rochdale.
How many travelled.?
See you all on Tuesday.

Whilst I get what you're saying, he has been playing through an injury and not even training before games. He is putting his body on the line for the club just so we can fulfil the fixtures. Therefore, he might not have it in his body to go past players or do things he should do. When he gets fully fit we will see the Bridge that was so amazing last season but let's cut him a bit of slack for now.
Absolutely. Bridge is an absolute hero.

He’s out of contract, playing through injury and could be unemployed Wednesday.

Bridge’s impact on our team is much less about his crosses (he’s not that great a crosser of the ball) but the space he create for others. He excels at drawing in defenders and releasing others. His trademark move is to get the opposition to double up on him and play in the teammate freed up by him being doubled up. Even when he’s not at his best he’s occupying opponents and creating space.

Absolutely. Bridge is an absolute hero.

He’s out of contract, playing through injury and could be unemployed Wednesday.

Bridge’s impact on our team is much less about his crosses (he’s not that great a crosser of the ball) but the space he create for others. He excels at drawing in defenders and releasing others. His trademark move is to get the opposition to double up on him and play in the teammate freed up by him being doubled up. Even when he’s not at his best he’s occupying opponents and creating space.
Precisely. Plus, when he does that signature move, he normally relies on good movement from Ralph and Wes. They are both injured at the moment and that further demonstrates the limitations we are dealing with at the moment.

Back