• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rochdale at risk of liquidation

Supershrimper

First XI⭐
According to their Chairman. 3 down this year possibly if they do go to the wall (Wouldn't wish that on even Col U)

Reading it and the statement it sounds like investment has been found, but they need to change the share structure, which requires a vote and as its a fan owned club (since 2022 I believe) requires the current share holders to vote on it.

I like the idea of fan owned club, but when times get sticky and investment us required it's harder fir those "owners" to lump in the cash like the richer owners.

Hopefully our consortium is on the right lines by getting us on a more financially stable path to aid stability.

Last edited:
I don't know enough about the story at Dale - the BBC article says they're fan owned, but one dude is/was putting money in, which doesnt make sense

I don't know enough about the story at Dale - the BBC article says they're fan owned, but one dude is/was putting money in, which doesnt make sense
43.3% of shares are owned by the current serving Board of Directors which comprises eight statutory Directors and three Non-Executive directors. The Dale Supporters Trust, continues to own 13.9% and is the largest individual shareholder of the club. The remaining 42.8% of shares are owned by over 500 different individual shareholding supporters of the club

The chairman was in the 43.3% group

Last edited:
Back